Moving for the Holidays

Monday, December 24, 2012


                                                    basiclabelsweden.blogspot.com

As the New Year approaches I decided to have my hand at the real bloggin' life.  I had always used this blog for Illustration Friday but I decided to make it into my Creative Journal space.  My Visual Devotions:)  So it is December and my family and I packed up the Budget Rental truck with all of our belongings and moved on faith from North Carolina to Florida.  No job for hubby as of yet, just my Etsy income at the moment.  So this is the first Christmas since being honorably discharged from the Navy in 1999, that I have not been able to decorate for the Holidays.  So...I decided to post this beauty in simplicity photo as my little bit of Christmas Cheer:)  And as a reminder that the Light of the World came to the most simple and humble of places to be born...a stable and a manger that was filled with such light and love that the world had yet to know:) Hope you all have a very blessed Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment