Check out my New Website and Blog location

Monday, March 2, 2015

Love & Lemons Creative Designs

Hey everyone!  I am happy to announce that I am moving to http://www.kellybermudez.com/
I would love for you to come on over and check out my new place!

 Also, please Check out my amazing website Designer Sarah Cruz!  She is a fine art wedding photographer and graphic designer residing in Northern California.  She does such amazing work!  She was such a delight to work with on creating my new updated site.  All of my questions were answered quickly and updates and tweaks made promptly.  I would highly recommend this gal for your website design needs.  Super patient and super friendly!  You can find her at http://www.loveandlemonscreative.com/

1 comment:

  1. Watercolor is definitely a great medium. And you seem to have an amazing grasp of how to make the colors come alive! Anyway, I’ve taken a look at your new website, and I’m really blown away. The new domain is pretty elegant, and also easy to navigate. All in all, I’m really impressed with your artistic style. Thank you so much for sharing this with us, Kelly. All the best!


    Marta Terry @ Canyon Marketing

    ReplyDelete